Terms and Conditions for the Online Sale of Goods and Services
1. THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AFFIRM THAT IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND ANY SUCH ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (i) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (ii) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (A) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (B) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH [SELLER NAME], OR (iii) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions (these “Terms“) apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through https://otttoprintgreen.com (the “Site“). These Terms are subject to change by Ott To Print Green (referred to as “us“, “we“, or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to these Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Site. You should review these Terms prior to purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes. If there is any conflict between these online Terms and any separate, written sales agreement that you have executed with us, the terms of the written sales agreement will control.
- Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered.
- Prices and Payment Terms.
- All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price advertised on this Site at the time the order is placed, subject to the terms of any promotions or discounts that may be applicable. The price charged will be clearly stated in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after the time of the increase. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your total price, and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We strive to display accurate price information, however we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion. If credit terms are extended, invoices are due and payable within the time stated on your invoice. Unless specified otherwise in a separate written credit agreement, we may charge a late payment penalty of 3% per month on undisputed amounts, or the maximum rate permitted by law, whichever is less. Without waiving any of our other rights or remedies, we may refuse additional orders and suspend any services until all overdue amounts are paid in full.
- We also accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, PayPal Credit, and PayPal for all purchases. If making payment via any of the methods specified in this paragraph, you represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Site at the time of your order.
- Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
- We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
- Returns and Refunds.
- Subject to any credit or return policies set forth in a separate written agreement, We agree to replace or repair any defective products so long as: (a) you have notified us of such defectiveness within seven (7) days of receipt of the products; (b) the products are returned in their original packaging; and (c) such defectiveness was not caused as the result of the actions of a party other than Us.
- To return products, you must call 0800-555-5555 or email our Returns Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA“) number before shipping your product. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items unless otherwise specified. You bear the risk of loss during shipment. Collect shipments will not be accepted. We will NOT issue credit on returns that are (a) not our Products or Brands, (b) OEM product, or (c) beyond our applicable warranty period.
- YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SUCH REPAIR AND/OR REPLACEMENT SHALL BE OUR SOLE OBLIGATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PRODUCTS AND IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. In no event shall Supplier be responsible for replacement and/or repair of such Products to the extent they are damaged or non-conforming due to the negligence, misuses or willful misconduct of you, shippers, or your customers, as the case may be.
- Credits or refunds, if granted, are processed within approximately three business days of our receipt of your return merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty and Disclaimers.
- Products sold on the Website are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase when stored, installed, and used under normal conditions. If the product fails during the warranty period, use the contact information below to provide: 1) your proof of purchase, 2) your cartridge code(s), and 3) the reason you are submitting a warranty claim. If your request is approved we will replace your product or, if a replacement product is not available, issue a refund of your original purchase price.
- Printer cartridges sold on the Website are warranted not to damage the print head or a printing mechanism or component when stored, installed, and used in accordance with the recommended procedures of the product manufacturer or the equipment manufacturer’s recommended procedures. In the event of any damage to a printing mechanism or component caused solely and directly by the use of this product, the manufacturer will pay the reasonable cost of service and repair, provided the buyer: (1) Notifies us of such damage in writing within thirty days, and (2) delivers a written service report, signed by authorized technical service personnel, identifying the supply product as the sole and direct cause of such damage, along with print samples and damaged or replaced parts. The manufacturer of this product accepts no responsibility for damage to the equipment printing components due to lack of routine and proper service, maintenance or cleaning of the equipment, including the replacement of equipment components at the end of their rated lives, as recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
- THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY AND SETS FORTH BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH WARRANTIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR COLLATERAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF, OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY WITH, THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY GOODS SOLD PURSUANT HERETO. SOME STATES OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE TO PROVINCE.
- Limitation of Liability.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR ENHANCED DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF (A) WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (B) WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND (C) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED.
- EXCEPT IN CASES OF PRINTER DAMAGE AS SPECIFIED IN SECTION 6.(b), OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH OUR SITE.
- Goods Not for Resale or Export. You represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Site for your own use only, and not for resale or export. You further represent and warrant that all purchases are intended for final delivery to locations within the US.
- Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Illinois.
- Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 13 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
- No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person or entity other than you.
- To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide or (ii) by posting to the Site. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
- To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us by personal delivery, overnight courier or registered or certified mail to Ott To Print Green Inc. P.O. Box 6031, Longmont, CO 80501. We may update the address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Site. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.